Main Article Content
The study aimed to know the impact of digital education on the development of aesthetic judgments in the work of the students of the Fine Arts Institute in the subject of design techniques. The aim of the research is to search for the research category by searching for a sample of the Institute of Beautiful Beauty, and an experimental sample (12) students was formed. In order to reach the results of the research, the researcher used a set of statistical methods, including: the Wilcoxon test for one sample to show the results reached by the research, and the Keuder Richardson equation / 20 and was used to find the stability factor for the cognitive achievement test, and the equation of the difficulty factor for the test tests. The discrimination coefficient equation, and this equation was used to conduct the experimental examination of the items of the cognitive achievement test. The Holistic Equation This equation was used to find the coefficient of stability for the form of grading for skill performance and to identify the agreement between the experts.
- The most important results of the study showed:
- The digital educational environment contributed to increasing the achievement scores of the students of the experimental group.
- The digital educational environment has contributed to increasing the skill levels of the students of the experimental group.
- The digital educational environment has contributed to increasing the degrees of aesthetic judgments test among the students of the experimental group.
- Based on the findings of the study, the researcher recommended several recommendations, including:
- The researcher recommends adopting the aesthetic judgments scale adopted in the current study and including it in the course of design techniques in fine arts institutes.
- Include the interior design standards reached by the study in the design techniques curriculum for the third grade in fine arts institutes.
- To complement the current research, the researcher suggested several proposals, including:
- Conducting a study for the development of aesthetic provisions in other technical education materials.
- Building another scale similar to the current research scale, in order to use it in the primary stages of the technical education subject.